Drupal is a CMS platform very similar to WordPress, but much more powerful. Plugins (called modules) are free, open source, with open support. This allows you to customize and add functionality to your website without paying for expensive plugins.
Use these various tools and skills to begin listing and selling your products on your own store today! Save time by removing the hurdles that come with programming and designing websites from scratch.
Build an online store in Just a Few Hours
- Step by step instructions from selecting a host, to accepting credit card payments
- Tips driving traffic to your website and optimizing for search engine results
- Sell physical products, recurring products such as memberships, or digital downloads
- Easily edit the content on your website without writing a single line of code
Whether you know nothing about building websites or you just need a quicker way to develop them for clients, this is the best course for you! Additional lectures may be added to the course, plus you’ll get prompt, friendly, responsive support by email or on the Udemy forums to help you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have.
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion